MY HOBBIES

I have two hobbies principally are a draw and scout.I draw since i can remember this’s somthing what makes me relax, even though i need few materials, i do not do it frequetly, i do not know. HeheBut in comparison scout is something i do more frequently, truly i do every Saturday. I have already  7 years. I stared at 12 year of age, more or les, at the cia Jeanne D’arc in the Okapi Tenaz patrol, here i got all the honors, i was also a sub guide and guide then at 15 year pass at pioneers, here i kmakes team with my best Friends and i keep it up Clan. The last years finished my period the beneficiary and this year stared the other side of the coin, know i am Guider, basically  is to accompany the children in their scout process. I love him.
The group of guides and scout is where I go to scout, scout is basically a non-formal education where children learn trough games an dynamics very fun, you just need the motivation for participate.Scout has made the best memories of my childhood it is also where I have found some valuable friendship and my worst falls haha. In the last camp Im broke my wrist, they had to operate haha, and today I am going camp for the weeken, wish me luck 😉
Resultado de imagen para grupo de guias y scout san clemente

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Camera

My TV show favourite

THE JOB ON MY DREAMS