Sanctaury the Cañi


I would like to walk again in the “Sanctuary the Cañi”. This place it’s found in Araucania region 21 Km from Pucón, Chile. Your name cames of the mapundungün it means “visión that transforms”.

The last walk in this place it was 3 years ago approximately, i do not remember very well haha. The sanctuary the cañi i knew him thanks to scout. I went in my last year in the advanced (pioneers), if I remember correctly that was my last summer camp and it was one of the best camp, for everthing, the mysticism in the place, the people who were there is very important for me they very close friends. What I remember best is a araucaria forest and all the symbolism behind. Also remember the walk to reach the summit you walk you listen the songo f birds. Maybe it’s one of my favorite places.

I hope to walk again for this mysticism place, because i give the greast moments and this is is really beatiful, also in the Summit the view is amazing, you can observe 4 volcanoes. 4 VOLCANOES! Be in shock when I first saw it is really wonderful, when remember this place makes me believe that the world is not as horrible as they do sometimes.




Comentarios


  1. We have such beautiful places to know, how great that you have visited a sanctuary as mystical as that! xx

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Camera

My TV show favourite

THE JOB ON MY DREAMS