Camera

I believe that my favorite technological device taht a camera analog, digital, etc.
The camera is a technological device what captures images. I remember always asking it a birthday present or for christmas or also for the kid's day, whatever the celebrationwas, I was asking for a camera. I’ve never understood why I like the camera, the feeling that it provoques when capturing an image or pressing a button is unmatched. I feel completely happy
whit the camera.
I’m a simple amateur of photography, this I do only when I can, sometimes I takes pictures a everyone and everythings. I like to take casual photos that are not forced, becaus this pictures show the reality of things, its encencia. Taking into account that taking a photo is inmortalizing a momento that we probably want to treasure forever.
Maybe everyone in this time has a camera in your pone or digital, everyone i sable to take a picture, bute ven so I find that it is the most unique thing I have since my first camera was given to me by my big sister

Comentarios

  1. the instant to a clickto be perpetual...interesting technology =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The analog camera is my favourite element of technology too ! is perfect for keep good or important moments. xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The analog camera is better than digital :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I do not know much about cameras, but the analog camera is better

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My TV show favourite

THE JOB ON MY DREAMS